Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kleinman Family Cabin Trip

A couple of weekends ago, we were able to play up at the cabin with Michael's family.  We had so much fun enjoying the cooler weather, playing Peanuts, making Grandma Stoke's rolls, and making s'mores, we've decided we'll have to do it again!  I'm so glad I have such fun in-laws.  They were great helping with Karter too.  Between each of them taking turns holding him all weekend, I had a nice little break.  They even came and got him early in the morning, so Michael and I could sleep in!  Now THAT is what I call family. :)


 We try to do a little yard work each time we use the cabin.  Michael had a hayday climbing trees and trimming off dead branches!



Nicole and Dave sitting on the porch swing enjoying the nice weather.


Best way to pass the time at the cabin?  Card games!  We mainly played Peanuts this weekend.  We quickly learned, however, that Michael does not like getting beaten by his wife. (I love you honey!)



 Grandma Cindy loves Karter!


Thanks Kleinman family for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment